Blue Tansy Essential Oil
Though Blue Tansy essential oil, Tanacetum annuum, is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in some of our most popular blends, including Valor® and Peace & Calming®. Now Blue Tansy is available as a single oil for you to diffuse, apply topically, and share!
- Try diffusing Blue Tansy along or with Lemon, Orange, Bergamot and Jasmine for an uplifting and calming diffuser blend.
- Create your own beauty roll-on with Blue Tansy, Lavender, Tea Tree and a carrier oil.*
- Diffuse this sweet, floral fragrance by itself to create an inviting, uplifting scent throughout your home.
- Enhance your favourite moisturizer by adding Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.*
- Enjoy a relaxing massage with Wintergreen, Cypress, Blue Tansy and a carrier oil.*
- Sit back and relish in much-needed bubble bath with Lavender, Blue Tansy and Epsom Salt.
Retail Price: $156.25
Wholesale Price: $118.75
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area.
*Due to Blue Tansy’s deep color, it has the potential to stain skin, clothing, surfaces and diffusers. To avoid staining, dilute with a moisturizer or carrier oil. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil