Black pepper is one of the most popular spices in the world. From appetizers to entrees, its distinctive flavour makes it a common addition to a variety of recipes. This cherished seasoning has always been salt’s sidekick, but it’s time to let it step into the spotlight. Give your pepper shaker a rest and replace it with a bottle of Black Pepper+.
When a dish calls for ground black pepper, replace it with Black Pepper+ essential oil. It will add a delicious peppery taste to your favourite soups, rubs, or marinade recipes. This spicy essential oil will quickly become a kitchen staple that you’ll want to keep close at hand for all types of dishes.
- Use in marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood, or add to roasted vegetables or homemade salad dressings.
- Add to a Salsa Fresca or guacamole for a quick way to spice up Mexican favourites.
- Use to flavour pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, and deli salads.
- Use a drop of Black Pepper+ to spice up your homemade gravy recipe.
- Make your own creamy coleslaw by mixing the following ingredients in a small bowl:
– ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
– 3 tbsp. honey
– 3-3 ½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp of Himalayan sea salt
– 3 drops of Black Pepper+ essential oil
Pour dressing over a 16 oz. package premade coleslaw or shredded cabbage. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out our blog for more tips and recipes on cooking with essential oils.
Retail Price: $31.91
Wholesale Price: $24.25
How to Use
Add 1-2 drops to your favourite recipe or drink.
Black pepper essential oil (Piper nigrum)
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil